Tuesday 19 March 2024

Starting a book journey!

Hey everyone

I am starting to write a book about my career shift from technical to commercial. Basically I will be explaining how I managed to shift my career from a technical engineer to a salesman. The book outline is up, and I can't wait to read your comments  about it (specially the constructive ones). If you feel you have a special experience you would like to share on a specific topic that I address (or not), feel free to let me know.

In addition, all profits generated from the book sales will go to support children refugees all over the world through this Canadian charity organization,HCI.

I want to make this a fun experience and I would love to incorporate your ideas in this book!

Here we go...

Yaser

No comments:

Post a Comment